We make every effort to present products, prices and colours correctly, by putting a lot of care into the photography process. All images presented on the website are faithfully depicting the real product, however screen settings vary for every computer and might affect the hue and shades of the image. If you’d like to have an honest look at the product before buying, you can always visit us at one of our stores!
Articles in this section
- Online shopping
- Can I place my order over the phone or through email?
- Have all kids products on your website obtained the Korean Certification Mark (KC Mark)?
- I didn’t receive an email to confirm my order! Was it successful?
- Can I add items or make changes to my order?
- How can I cancel my order?
- Why was my order cancelled?
- What does it mean that my order was cancelled for suspicion of fraud?
- My order was cancelled for stock issues, but my size is still available!
- The product I received looks different from the image on the website!