If you cannot add an available product to the cart, it may be that the item or size you are interested in is sold out, but the website is still not showing the stock update. This generally only happens with very popular items which are sold out very quickly and generate a huge amount of visits to the website within a short timeframe, not giving time to the system to refresh. If that is the case, please try to purchase the item again later, or visit one of our stores!
Articles in this section
- Online shopping
- When are you getting new stock of a specific product?
- What does it mean that my order was cancelled for suspicion of fraud?
- The product I received looks different from the image on the website!
- My order was cancelled for stock issues, but my size is still available!
- How can I cancel my order?
- I didn’t receive an email to confirm my order! Was it successful?
- Can I place my order over the phone or through email?
- Can you tell me if my local Foot Locker store has the product I want?
- Can I add items or make changes to my order?