We’d love to help you, but following our mutual security policy (privacy and data protection), we cannot accept orders via phone or email. Your final order can only be placed via our online shop. You can, of course, contact us for any questions you may have about the website or the ordering process – we are here to help!
Articles in this section
- Online shopping
- When are you getting new stock of a specific product?
- What does it mean that my order was cancelled for suspicion of fraud?
- The product I received looks different from the image on the website!
- My order was cancelled for stock issues, but my size is still available!
- How can I cancel my order?
- I didn’t receive an email to confirm my order! Was it successful?
- Can I place my order over the phone or through email?
- Can you tell me if my local Foot Locker store has the product I want?
- Can I add items or make changes to my order?