Our Customer Service team can help! You may reach out them through here and ask them to check on the stock availability for you. However, as our stores do not have phone for us to call, all communication is through email and it will take about 1 – 2 days in order for stores to get back. Do also bear in mind that the sneaker industry moves quickly, and we are unable to reserve any product for you. Thus, it is recommended that you head to your nearest Foot Locker store to check or purchase directly from our website.
Articles in this section
- Online shopping
- When are you getting new stock of a specific product?
- What does it mean that my order was cancelled for suspicion of fraud?
- The product I received looks different from the image on the website!
- My order was cancelled for stock issues, but my size is still available!
- How can I cancel my order?
- I didn’t receive an email to confirm my order! Was it successful?
- Can I place my order over the phone or through email?
- Can you tell me if my local Foot Locker store has the product I want?
- Can I add items or make changes to my order?