Short answer is no… We update our website as frequently as possible but unfortunately, due to the high volume of orders we receive daily, our stock situation changes so quickly that we aren’t able to show real-time stock levels. Your safest bet is to only place an order if your chosen size is “In stock”.
Articles in this section
- Online shopping
- Can I place my order over the phone or through email?
- Have all kids products on your website obtained the Korean Certification Mark (KC Mark)?
- I didn’t receive an email to confirm my order! Was it successful?
- Can I add items or make changes to my order?
- How can I cancel my order?
- Why was my order cancelled?
- What does it mean that my order was cancelled for suspicion of fraud?
- My order was cancelled for stock issues, but my size is still available!
- The product I received looks different from the image on the website!