Short answer is no… We update our website as frequently as possible but unfortunately, due to the high volume of orders we receive daily, our stock situation changes so quickly that we aren’t able to show real-time stock levels. Your safest bet is to only place an order if your chosen size is “In stock”.
Articles in this section
- Online shopping
- When are you getting new stock of a specific product?
- What does it mean that my order was cancelled for suspicion of fraud?
- The product I received looks different from the image on the website!
- My order was cancelled for stock issues, but my size is still available!
- How can I cancel my order?
- I didn’t receive an email to confirm my order! Was it successful?
- Can I place my order over the phone or through email?
- Can you tell me if my local Foot Locker store has the product I want?
- Can I add items or make changes to my order?