We are very sorry to have to cancel your order! We try to fulfill every single order we receive, but on rare occasions, we may not be able do so. In that case, we will inform you as soon as possible via email, and we always include the reason for the cancellation. We will also trigger your refund at the same time we send out the email update. Your bank may take around 4 working days for the fund to be processed back to your account (this may vary depending on your financial institution/bank).
Articles in this section
- Online shopping
- When are you getting new stock of a specific product?
- What does it mean that my order was cancelled for suspicion of fraud?
- The product I received looks different from the image on the website!
- My order was cancelled for stock issues, but my size is still available!
- How can I cancel my order?
- I didn’t receive an email to confirm my order! Was it successful?
- Can I place my order over the phone or through email?
- Can you tell me if my local Foot Locker store has the product I want?
- Can I add items or make changes to my order?