If our team confirms that your return does not comply with our Returns Policy, the item(s) will be sent back to you, and no refund will be triggered. In such a case, our Customer Service team will get in touch with you and provide the tracking number for the returned parcel.
Articles in this section
- How do I return a Locate order?
- How to return?
- How long do I have to wait for my refund?
- What happens if my return is not accepted?
- I want to return my order, but I’m no longer in the country of delivery. What can I do?
- What should I do if my order arrives damaged?
- I recently returned my order, but I haven’t received my refund yet.
- My shoes have some defects, what should I do?