This is called 3D secure, it confirms with your bank that you are the real cardholder. This process ensures that the card is not stolen, or fraudulent activity hasn’t occurred on it previously. Your card will not be charged unless you are the winner of the raffle.
Articles in this section
- What is EQL?
- How to enter a raffle?
- Am I charged for entering the raffle?
- How do I know if I have won?
- Can I withdraw from the raffle if I change my mind?
- Can I enter a raffle for the same product multiple times?
- Why do I have to verify my card via my bank?
- I've won the raffle! How do I get my item?
- Can I return/ exchange a raffle item I have won?