Returning is easy and fast but keep in mind that we will only accept and refund the product if it is still in the original condition. The product would need to meet our return conditions as follows:
- Be returned within 28 days of your delivery date (online orders) / purchase date (in store purchases)
- Be in its original condition
- Be unused
- Have all its original tags attached
- Be in its original packaging in the condition you received it in
We will not accept a return if the goods show signs of damage not the result of a manufacturing fault. This applies to accidental, malicious and other wearer related damage. Examples of accidental, malicious and wearer related damage include, but are not limited to:
Signs of misuse, excessive wear or inappropriate care:
- Shoes washed by machine and/or dried by excessive heat.
- Cut marks on stitching, seams or uppers.
- Punctured airbags.
- Abrasion/scuffing damage.
- External contamination.
- Signs of extreme damage.
- Knowingly purchased small fitting shoes.
- Fabric that has been stained.
- Material decomposing due to prolonged dampness/wetting.
The above applies to purchases carried out by legal or natural person acting for purposes which are outside trade, business, craft or profession. We reserve the right to refuse items that do not meet these conditions.
How to Return:
As we would need to have your signature when refunding an item for all in-store and Locate purchases, you would need to head over to your nearest Foot Locker store in person.
You may take the item(s) you wish to return to any Foot Locker store along with the original receipt and original card* used for the purchase. We cannot process a refund without the receipt. Our friendly Stripers in store will be more than willing to assist you with your refund.
*The card's last four digits will need to match the digits on the receipt. For payments made using mobile payment (i.e. Apple Pay), you will need to show the Device Account Number found on the mobile payment info page for our Stripers to verify it is the original payment method used for the purchase.
For payments made via debit/ credit card, you will be refunded via the original payment method.
For payments made via cash, gift card, NETS, Alipay and Wechat Pay, you will receive your refund in a form of a gift card with the same refund value.