We are very sorry to have to cancel your order! We try to fulfill every single order we receive, but on rare occasions, we may not be able do so. In that case, we will inform you as soon as possible via email, and we always include the reason for the cancellation. We will also trigger your refund at the same time we send out the email update. The processing time for the refund to appear in your account will vary according to the processing time of your bank.
Articles in this section
- I don't see my orders in "My Order History"
- Online shopping
- Can I place my order over the phone or through email?
- Why can’t I add a product into my cart?
- Does the website show your stock in real time?
- I didn’t receive an email to confirm my order! Was it successful?
- Can I add items or make changes to my order?
- How can I cancel my order?
- Why was my order cancelled?
- My order was cancelled for stock issues, but my size is still available!