We make every effort to present products, prices and colours correctly, by putting a lot of care into the photography process. All images presented on the website are faithfully depicting the real product, however screen settings vary for every computer and might affect the hue and shades of the image. If you’d like to have an honest look at the product before buying, you can always visit us at one of our stores!
Articles in this section
- Online shopping
- Can I pre-order an item if it hasn’t been released yet?
- What can I do if my size is not available?
- Why can’t I add a product to the cart?
- Why was my order cancelled?
- Does the website show your stock in real time?
- Can I add items or make changes to my order?
- Can you tell me if my local Foot Locker store has the product I want?
- Can I place my order over the phone or through email?
- I didn’t receive an email to confirm my order! Was it successful?