Well, that’s annoying. If you cannot add an available product to the cart, it may be that the item or size you are interested in is sold out, but the website is still not showing the stock update. This generally only happens with very popular items which are sold out very quickly and generate a huge amount of visits to the website within a short timeframe, not giving time to the system to refresh. If that is the case, please try to purchase the item again later, or visit one of our stores!
Articles in this section
- Online shopping
- Can I pre-order an item if it hasn’t been released yet?
- What can I do if my size is not available?
- Why can’t I add a product to the cart?
- Why was my order cancelled?
- Does the website show your stock in real time?
- Can I add items or make changes to my order?
- Can you tell me if my local Foot Locker store has the product I want?
- Can I place my order over the phone or through email?
- I didn’t receive an email to confirm my order! Was it successful?