Ouch. Short answer is no… We update our website as frequently as possible but unfortunately, due to the high volume of orders we receive, our stock situation changes so quickly that we aren’t able to show real-time stock levels. Your safest bet is to only place an order if your chosen size is “In stock”.
Articles in this section
- Online shopping
- Can I pre-order an item if it hasn’t been released yet?
- Why can’t I add a product to the cart?
- Why was my order cancelled?
- Does the website show your stock in real time?
- Can I add items or make changes to my order?
- Can you tell me if my local Foot Locker store has the product I want?
- Can I place my order over the phone or through email?
- I didn’t receive an email to confirm my order! Was it successful?
- How can I cancel my order?